Thursday, May 20, 2010

Adam Goldberg


A BUFF JEW?! WHAT IS THIS? A buff jew who has tattoos, but still retains the most appealing jewish qualities: the thick dark facial hair, the complaining skills, the sense of humor, and the nose :]

Anyone that can play the hebrew hammer and still be incredibly sexy belongs on this list (see photo)


Okay, so if you haven't seen this movie, DVR it. It's about a jewish superhero known as The Hebrew Hammer who must save Hanukkah from the evil son of Santa who wants to destroy Hanukkah and make everyone celebrate Christmas.
Sounds great, right? No, not really. But somehow, (thanks to Adam) it's hilarious. Retarded, sure. But still hilarious.

It seems that he loves to complain (charmingly, I might add), and does it with that nasally voice that I find so irresistible. Seeing as complaining is in my top 5 favorite hobbies, I think we could enjoy each others company, bitching about everybody else together.

He's very funny. His roles in The Unusuals and Friends (and others) show he can be very entertaining, even if he's playing a crazy person or someone dying of cancer.

In a perfect world, my name would be tattooed somewhere on that body.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that in your reasons for loving Adam you say that complaining is in your top five favorite hobbies! I'm a complainer too and have made many resolutions to stop to no avail. I love that instead of trying to stop, you embrace it as a pasttime and even better, you find yourself attracted to a fellow complainer who adds to his a nasal flare. I have to say also that the episodes of Friends with Adam's protrayal of Chandler's crazy roommate are some of my all-time favorites! Chandler screaming "he's standing outside holding a human head!" or Adam's pet the pepperidge farm goldfish. Genius! All in all, Adam's a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam on Friends are some of my favorite episodes. I actually just chuckled out loud remembering some of those scenes.

    ReplyDelete