Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Topher Grace




So, I watched Valentine's Day today and despite the fact that many very attractive men, such as Eric Dane, Bradley Cooper, Patrick Dempsey, Ashton Kutcher, etc were in this movie, all I could think about was Topher.

To me, Topher is more attractive than all those men. Ever since "That 70s Show" I've loved him and his role in "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" solidified that.

First of all, he loves Barry White. Any nerdy white guy that sings and dances to Barry White could probably win my heart.

Also, I gotta say, I like the name Topher. It's nerdy and different, but it's much better than Chris. Chris sounds like a jock who thinks he's the shit even though he's dumb enough to think he can fly after a few drinks. And Christopher sounds like a guy who drinks tea with the gentlemen at the country club. Topher was definitely the right way to go. (No offense to anyone whose name is Chris or Christopher :] )

Anyway, there will always be a place in my heart for the sexy voice and scrawny body of Topher Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment