Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ted Mosby



I am aware that Ted is a fictional character, but to me, he's still my dream guy.

Reasons to love Ted:

-Ted is smart, and I can even get past the stupid way he says 'encyclopedia', mostly because I don't know how often that word would ever come up in conversation.

-He has a robot cookie jar named 'R2 Sweet Tooth'. Is that not the cutest thing ever?

-He loves dogs, so he could handle me being the crazy dog lady that I am.

-He loves Ghostbusters. Bill Murray? Enough said.

-He's sweet and one of the very few guys left in the world that isn't sleazy.

-LOVES STAR WARS.

-Can bust out intense speeches on a seconds notice.

-And so much more!

Anyway, Ted Mosby is my perfect guy, and you better believe that if he were real, I'd be tracking that guy down.

No comments:

Post a Comment