Friday, May 28, 2010

Aziz Ansari


If you don't know who Aziz Ansari is, you should learn, and quickly. He's one of the funniest people I am aware of.

Reasons to love Aziz:

-The way he talks could make even the most mundane things sound hysterical.

-He makes Parks and Rec hilarious as Tom Haverford. The show would not be the same without him.

-His twitter is hilarious. He's my favorite person that I'm following. He can just be tweeting about watching Twilight but it still makes me laugh out loud because I can picture him saying the things like "Damn that one lady vampire got WAAAAY too pissed about Bella already having eaten. Chill the fuck out girl!"

-He has ridiculous cousins, Darwish and Harris, and seems to enjoy tormenting them :]

-Aziz is adorable, I mean, come on.

-His comedy isn't usually racial or dirty, unless he's playing the character Randy.

-He beat Spock in a ping pong tournament :]

-Entertainment centers are a dangerous place where he gets trapped

Okay, he's hosting the MTV movie awards this year, so check him out! You'll laugh your ass off!

No comments:

Post a Comment